Engine size: 80cc
Cutting width: 40cm
Drive type: Self propelled
Cutting heights: 25-60mm
Grass box capacity: 45L
Lays stripes: No
The Einhell GC-PM 40-1 S is a wonderful bargain in the world of inexpensive petrol mowers. This is one of the best-value self-propelled mowers we’ve come across, with many models available for under £150. This Germanic lawn killer impressed with its cutting ability and remarkable mobility, powered by a 99cc Einhell single-cylinder 4-stroke OHV engine that is remarkably quiet for a petrol mower. Granted, the self-propulsion speed is set to a brisk pace, but that shouldn’t be a problem if you’re even fairly fit.
The Einhell has a 40cm deck (good for lawns up to 300m2), a 45-litre grass catcher, and a cutting height range of 25-60mm in seven increments. It was easy to put together and set up, and it began on the second pull after pumping the gasoline input. It isn’t outrageously hefty, either, at just over 21 kg. If you want or require self-propulsion but can’t afford a more expensive cordless model, this one is a good bet.
- the einhell gc-pm 40/1 s petrol lawn mower is a powerful lawn mower recommended for lawns up to 1,000 m in size.
- the air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke ohv engine from einhell with displacement of 79 cm and a 1.2 kw rating delivers the power for coping with large areas and areas with heavy growth. the lawn mower has a speed of 2,900 rpm.
- the petrol lawn mower has a central 7-level cutting height adjustment facility for settings of 25 to 60 mm and a cutting width of 40 cm.
- you can engage and disengage power to the rear wheels. you decide whether and when you need power assist from the engine.
- the ergonomic folding long handle makes it more comfortable to work with and also makes it easier to stow away.
Honest Bob aims to provide genuine reviews from a panel of experts. As an Amazon affiliate Honest Bob earns commission from any qualifying purchases.Thank you for your support!