If you have a tiny garden and don’t have much muscle, the Flymo Easistore 340R Li might be the mower for you. It’s small and light, and it folds into a shape that’s not much bigger than a cabin bag when the handles are folded over the body. It’s easy to carry about thanks to the body handle, and its small size and short wheelbase make it one of the most manoeuvrable mowers on the market.
It whizzed across level patches of lawn, but it also handled our slope, slightly overgrown sections better than some other cordless versions. If you raise the cutting height, it will even handle thick, lengthy, and weed-infested grass. The two 20V lithium-ion batteries last about 25 minutes and recharge in slightly under two hours. If you don’t require a large mower, this one will suffice.
Dimensions: 95 x 39 x 120cm (HWD); Weight: 13kg; Cut Height: 2.5-6.5cm; Capacity of grass box: 35 litres; 2 x 20V 2.6Ah lithium-ion batteries (charging time: 2 hours); Width of cut: 34cm
- Utilises a powerful 40 V (2 x 20 V) battery so you can tackle your lawn with ease, Battery charge time (minute) 100% charged 180
- A 34 cm cutting width and 25-65 mm cutting height ensures a neat and tidy finish to your lawn
- Equipped with a large 35 Litre grass box, meaning less time spent emptying grass clippings
- Cover the whole lawn without the restriction of a power cord, for better freedom and flexibility
- Equipped with dual lever handles allow you to comfortably operate the lawn mower with either hand for better flexibility and manoeuvrability
Honest Bob aims to provide genuine reviews from a panel of experts. As an Amazon affiliate Honest Bob earns commission from any qualifying purchases.Thank you for your support!