The Hisense WFGE80141VM, with great stain removal, especially on the energy-efficient synthetic 40C wash programme, proves that shopping on a budget doesn’t have to mean sacrificing performance.
The cotton wash at 40°C uses very little water.
If you don’t want to fiddle with a manual, this machine will suit you because the programmes are adequately labelled; nevertheless, the detergent draw symbols inside aren’t the clearest, and it’s a little clumsy to open.
There’s also no variable temperature control, so you have to stick to the settings for each programme, and the porthole is pretty small.
To counter this, the huge door swings wide, making loading relatively simple.
Spin speed: 1400 rpm
New energy rating: B
Old energy rating: A+++
Spin performance: B
- Steam Mix: The use of steam makes the laundry softer and facilitates the use of the iron, removes bad odors and sanitizes clothes by removing bacteria and allergens
- Durable Inverter: The powerful latest generation inverter motor is extremely efficient ensuring better washing performance, saving energy and minimizing noise
- Dose Assist: Be sure to always use the right dose of detergent; the machine suggests the optimal dose of detergent to be used according to the load, avoiding waste of detergent and protecting the environment
- Allergy Care: The special AllergyCare program uses a higher temperature and extra rinse to effectively eliminate any traces of detergent from the fabric, totally removing allergens from your garments; perfect for sensitive skin
- Auto Wash: This program has been designed to automatically adjust the cycle, the duration of washing and the number of rinses according to the amount of laundry in the washing machine
Honest Bob is committed to providing genuine reviews from a panel of experts. As an Amazon affiliate Honest Bob earns commission from any qualifying purchases.Thank you for your support!