If you want to join the Nespresso club, this model is an excellent way to do it. The Nespresso Lattissima One lies neatly on the worktop, measuring 15.4(H) x 32.4(D). It comes in two eye-catching finishes: Silky White (pictured) and Mocha Brown.
It has three simple settings for espresso, lungo, and milk drinks on its smooth body. With a simple touch of the button, it can readily deliver espressos and coffees for Americanos, cappuccinos, and lattes. While this machine is limited to Nespresso pod coffees, there is a wide range of flavours to pick from, like Volluto, which is “sweet and light,” and Dharkan, which is “long roasted and velvety.”
The milk compartment is an ergonomic aspect of the design since it is the perfect size for a single serving of milky coffee, reducing the quantity of milk wasted each time you make a drink. The machine froths milk directly into your cup at the push of a button, with minimum spillage because it’s self-contained and neatly elevated from the tray.
After nine minutes of inactivity, low-energy mode kicks in, and LED notifications let you know when the machine needs descaling and cleaning. The machine’s excellent specs are rounded out with a quick 25-second heat-up time.
Excellent for long coffees; easy to use; reasonable price
Only Nespresso pods are available.
- Nespresso lattissima touch has a patented system to prepare cappuccino and latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- This coffee machine with a milk frother has six tactile buttons for your favourite drink: Espresso, long, creamy latte, cappuccino, latte macchiato and hot milk
- All drinks may be personalised and memorized, by varying the quantity of milk and of coffee
- Reduced heating up time, ready in approximately 25 seconds
- Auto shut-off after 9 minutes. Note: Make sure the spout/jug is cleaned as per the user guide that came with the machine. Milk protein tends to build up and block the tube if not properly maintained. Also check if the milk carafe is properly connected to the machine and that the plastic tube is securely attached to the milk tank. A common issue is that the consumer doesn't fit together the plastic milk tube to the main unit causing a gap and milk delivery will fail
Honest Bob aims to provide genuine reviews from a panel of experts. As an Amazon affiliate Honest Bob earns commission from any qualifying purchases.Thank you for your support!